Khwaish..

Allrite.. I am not a fan of Ekta Kapoor’s K-stuff, but.. but.. but.. happened to listen to this one.. and in one word.... AWESOME. Fell in love with this one when I heard it for the first time. Great lyrics.. Beautifully sung..

Kade paer zamin te na paundiyan, Vich arshan de ghumdiyan rehndian
Na te jeen e den na te maran e den, Kade hasdian rehan kade paundian ne vaein
Khwaishan...
Kitta marjanian ne, paida insaan ne, Pal pal jaag janda nava aarman
Kade paer zamin te na paundiyan, Vich arshan de ghumdiyan rehndian
Na te jeen e den na te maran e den, Kade hasdian rehan kade paundian ne vaein
Khwaishan...

Khwaish.. I just love this word.. ajeeb baat ye hai ki insaan ki khwaishon ka koi aant nahi hai.. even I have lots.. I wish...
...That i could actually wake up in the morning listening to alarm
...That i have long longggggggg hair
...That the radio would only play music I like without any advertisements
...That I could learn to play guitar someday
...That I could swim
...That i could eat lots of chocolate cakes and ice creams without putting on weight
...That i could sit by the beach at sunrise watching a new day in beginning
...That I had less wishes :)
And lots more.. Therez a long list.. Just like you.. Just like everyone else..

By the way, here’s a sher from promos of Khwaish...
Kehte hain... har kisi ko muqammal jahaan nahi milta,
kabhi zamee toh kabhi aasamaa nahi milta,
mujhe pyaar toh mila, meri bhi khwaish poori toh hui,
par poori hokar bhi adhoori – Khwaish…

You have read this articleMusings with the title Khwaish... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2007/09/khwaish.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, September 22, 2007

Comments "Khwaish.."

Post a Comment