Memory..

One of my favourite one-liners:

I'm cursed with a good memory.
A good memory also means I have to remember the bad memories!!! Even those bad sectors of life, which I don't want to remember. I don’t know why people say forget the bad memories and remember the good ones. It’s not practical. One can be happy for 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in a day. But for one second that thought which you don’t want to remember flashes in your mind, that one moment which still lingers in mind.. that one stupid thought that still haunts.. that one person about whom you don’t want to think.. that silly moment you hate to remember.. Yes.. for that remaining one second in 24 hours you are reminded of that pain.. of everything. And then.. remose.. anguish.. grief.. guilt.. regret.. shame.. sorrow.. whatever.. And as a friend of mine said: “wo ek pal baki k sabhi paloon pe bhari padta hai.” I wish I could erase those sad little memories forever. Hmmm.. Are you thinking about your bad memories? Started blaming your good memory for bad memories ehhh?? Hey.. hey.. Am I a part of the bad memories section of someone's memory? Maybe.. I wish I wasn't.. I wish I could erase those too. Even I would have hurted people, but I don't remember everytime I did that. So, how can I say I have a good memory?
Do you have a good memory?
You have read this articleMusings with the title Memory... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2007/09/memory.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, September 21, 2007

Comments "Memory.."

Post a Comment