Khwaish bani haqiqat..

I still can't believe it!!!! I had a wish which I mentioned here.... and it isnt just a wish now :)
One day I happened to listen a friend’s friend playing guitar over phone and I was reminded of my childhood wish to learn to play guitar. Next day I started searching for a good music school. Fortunately, I found one and registered there... So now......... I am learning to play guitar :) :) :) I took a brown guitar, black was also good but I liked this one more.. It’s an amazing experience and fun learning it... I have to start leaning chords properly.. Hopefully i will improve in coming months.. M loving it!!!
You have read this articleMy life with the title Khwaish bani haqiqat... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/02/khwaish-bani-haqiqat.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Comments "Khwaish bani haqiqat.."

Post a Comment