"SHIFT+DEL"

I am addicted to this "shift+del" shortcut.. For those of you who don't know, if you select a file and press shift key along with delete key, the file is deleted permanently from pc without using recycle bin. From the day I have learnt about this shortcut, I never sent any file to recycle bin for deleting it permanently. I had never landed in any trouble until some 10 days back. A friend had given me more than 150 photos and told me to write them on a CD. As memory card of phone had very less space for photos, it was decided that those photos will be deleted from memory card. I DON'T KNOW WHEN, HOW AND WHY DID I DELETED THOSE HOTOS USING SHIFT+DEL. I discovered it only when I started searching for the photos for copying them to a cd at 11pm!!! And then I was like...................................................... stupid, hor use kar shift+del!!! I was so scared that I didn't get sleep till 3 at night.. Fortunately, my friend (aware of my foolishness) had not deleted those photos even after 15 days and this saved me from scoldings I would have got if they had been deleted from mobile also.
MORAL OF THE STORY:
1. DON'T USE SHIFT+DEL.. I won't.. Pakka..
2. DON'T BE LAZY LIKE GARFIELD.. Take backup of photos in a CD as soon as possible.
You have read this articleMy life with the title "SHIFT+DEL". You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-am-addicted-to-this-shift-del.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Thursday, March 13, 2008

Comments ""SHIFT+DEL""

Post a Comment