I don't care.. Or do I?

I was thinking about something and said to myself "I don't care!!"
The moment these words came out of my mouth, a conversation started between me and VOMIB. VOMIB is my closest friend. Let me introduce VOMIB to you all. It’s “Voice Of My Intelligent Brain”. The conversation went on something like this:
Me: I don't care!!
VOMIB: Oh really?
Me: Of course, I don’t care. Why should I? I am not at all bothered about it VOMIB..
VOMIB: Think once again. Are you sure you don’t care?
Me(after a few seconds): Yup.. I am dead sure..
VOMIB: Well.. If you really don’t care then do you need to justify it to yourself by telling yourself that you don’t care???
Me: You are confusing me VOMIB..
VOMIB: I am not confusing you.. You said it doesn’t bother you. But if it really doesn’t bother you, why did you think about it? You just want to convince yourself that you don’t care.. But you can’t change the truth by denying it. Face the reality sweety. You do care.. If you think by telling a lie to yourself this thought will not come to your mind again, you are wrong..
Me: Oh VOMIB, why are you confusing me? You know something.. I don’t care what you think..
VOMIB (laughing): There you are again.. You do care.. :-)
Me: :-?
You have read this articleThis or that? with the title I don't care.. Or do I?. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-don-care-or-do-i.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Comments "I don't care.. Or do I?"

Post a Comment