A jounrney..

Between those trees tall and green,
Smelling the flowers and air clean,
I walked..
Afraid and anxious,
And a bit curious,
But, I walked..

Fear of being lost,
Was getting me on my nerves,
Still, I walked..

Sparrows were chirping and dancing,
There was football in hands of boys munching,
And, I walked..

On those unknown roads,
I saw a palace with swords,
Yet, I walked..

As I looked here and there,
I sensed there wasn't any reason to have fear,
I continued, to walk..

It was all so beautiful,
Cheerful and colorful,
So, I walked..

A smile came on my face,
As I walked with grace,
Yes, I walked..
Yes, I walk..
You have read this articlePoetic-me with the title A jounrney... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2009/03/jounrney.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Comments "A jounrney.."

Post a Comment