Arey Palle Kuch Pade Na, Koi Samjhaye ki Chakkar

Just some random thoughts.
Some people, who are genuinely concerned about me, have been asking me from a few days: “How could YOU Pari?” and “Why Pari?” Few scolded; few were just too shocked that they were speechless. Well.. Pari doesn’t know why and when and how. All she knows is everything will be fine. She has crossed her fingers and hopes for the best. (Only)In case you have no idea what I am talking about, I didn’t study for my second German test so it went for a toss.
It’s too hot these days; I hope it rains today.
Sometimes, some things just happen. And whatever happens is for something good. 
One of the things that I don’t like is being centre of attraction.
I have a question in my mind right now. But I don’t know how to frame it.
Trusting someone is a big deal. Being trusted is a bigger deal. Maintaining the trust of someone who trusts you is the biggest deal.
I'm loving it! Went to McD today after a long time. McD at Brigade Road is the best among all in Bangalore.

P.S.: It rained today. This post was written last night.

You have read this articleMy life / Philosophy with the title Arey Palle Kuch Pade Na, Koi Samjhaye ki Chakkar. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2009/04/arey-palle-kuch-pade-na-koi-samjhaye-ki.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, April 24, 2009

Comments "Arey Palle Kuch Pade Na, Koi Samjhaye ki Chakkar"

Post a Comment