Elections time..

I had to do lot of homework before casting my vote for the first time. After casting my vote, I heard another voter saying “Vote jisko marzi karo, we know which parties stand a chance to form govt. Even if we vote for others, either they don’t stand a chance or they just join those.”And then I realized that the problem with casting vote for whom I think is the best is that I may still end up choosing someone who I think is bad. By the way, statistics are poor this time too. And these stats don’t include those who have never even bothered to register themselves in the voter’s list. And then... we all.. complain.. How many of us have right to condemn the government, the politicians? 

You have read this articleI wonder with the title Elections time... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2009/04/elections-time.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, April 25, 2009

Comments "Elections time.."

Post a Comment