Testimony

I just brought my first home and Marlo was referred to me by a friend. She said she wont let anyone else paint her home an down I see why! He has truly transformed my house into a home by making each room unique. Marlo is just not a painter; he is a consultant and a artist. He took the time in helping me decide on a final color pallet (as the first home, I've never had this much decorating freedom and it was actually a Little overwhelming!) as well as choosing what colors worked best with each room. He even came up with the design in my bedroom that totally captured the feeling of the space I wanted to create! This is not just a job to him, its a craft that he take pride in and he is truly passionate about it.

-Sheronne Wilson
You have read this article with the title Testimony. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2010/04/testimony_14.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Comments "Testimony"

Post a Comment