Zombie Brushes for Photoshop

By Justin Gerard


So I am selling Brush Sets again for Photoshop.  And to kick things off, I am releasing the undead.  




Er, I mean the undead brushes.  When I started working on Resistance 3 I knew that I needed to create a completely new set of brushes to tackle this kind of work.  As you all know, most of my previous work had to do with pastel bunnies frolicking in magical fields of clover. I hadn't done as much of this super gritty work before, and this called for something new.  Something serious, something that could handle brains-on-the-wall mayhem and carnage.  


So I created the Zombie Brush Set.  It solved all my problems with how to deal with the undead, leaving me free to tend to my cactus garden and get back to painting adorable kittens.    










To see these brushes in action, check out the demo:


How to Make a Zombie
You have read this articleJustin Gerard with the title Zombie Brushes for Photoshop. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2011/09/zombie-brushes-for-photoshop.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Comments "Zombie Brushes for Photoshop"

Post a Comment