Fans Request - Cinderella Wedding Coloring Pages

Another request from our fellow reader has arrived in my inbox this morning. The message was sent by Lucy and she requested coloring pages with Cinderella wedding theme. She also told me if she already visited my Cinderella coloring pages gallery but her little girl wants something more.

No matter if you can't find the picture you were looking for here because all our readers can request it for free and I'll be so glad to make the things happen.

Lucy sent me really cool picture and asked me to convert it into coloring pages. Actually my team and I able to convert up to three picture for every request, but Lucy only sent one. That's why I finished her request less than a day.

So, what are you waiting for my fellow reader. Find your most wanted picture and send it to us. This service is totally free and always will be.
You have read this articleCinderella / Disney / Requested with the title Fans Request - Cinderella Wedding Coloring Pages. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2013/08/fans-request-cinderella-wedding.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 26, 2013

Comments "Fans Request - Cinderella Wedding Coloring Pages"

Post a Comment