Snow White and The Prince Coloring Pages

It's such a long time for me and my team to get another coloring request from our beloved reader. I got my latest order in last August and it's almost a month I didn't get any order to run this free service though I was in free time in first two week in August. That wasn't a happy moment to wait the autumn season comes.

disney princess snow white dancing coloring pages
But our waiting time is broke right now because one of the best father from Netherlands already sent email to us containing the request. Michael gave the message and he told me if her daughter is big fans of Snow White and she needs more coloring pages of her especially with the handsome prince. That's okay, here it goes.

I made three different pictures to complete Michael's request and create something special in this job. "Let's dance Tiffany", a little sentence I drew on the picture. This is what Michael wants actually and this is really great ideas to make coloring activity more fun with the part when kids can color their name.

According the rules, 3 images is the maximum amount for each request but we always open our door to next second, third or fourth request from the same reader.
snow white and the prince coloring pages

snow white and the prince picnic coloring pages

You have read this articleDisney / Snow White with the title Snow White and The Prince Coloring Pages. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2013/10/snow-white-and-prince-coloring-pages.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Comments "Snow White and The Prince Coloring Pages"

Post a Comment